CICC Licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant


janko-ferlic-sfL_QOnmy00-unsplash (1)

Visitor Visa

Millions of foreign national visit Canada for tourism, uniting with family, attending a conference, or for other purposes. Depending upon whether a foreign national live in a a visa-exempted country or visa required country, the foreign national has to apply for Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)/Vistor Visa respectively. The visitor visa is an official document pasted on the passport. Most  

A visitor visa also known as temporary resident visa is a document attached to the passport. A visitor visa is usually issued for 10 years or upto the expiry of the passport whichever is earlier. At the port of entry, the border officer may stamp your passport and may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. Usually, if the passport is not stamped, the foreign national can stay for upto 6 months on a valid passport. Considering the high rate of visa rejection from some visa-required country, we at DIL Immigration, can represent or guide you on your visitor visa application.

Super Visa

Parent and Grandparents of Canadian nationals or Permanent Residents can apply for the Super Visa which is multi-entry visa for a period of up to 10 years that allows individuals to reside in Canada for a continuous period of 5 years with a possibility of 2 year extension upon expiry of initial validity.


The eligibility requirement to apply for Super Visa are as follows –


  • The foreign national must be either the Parent or Grandparent of the Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident of Canada
  • Letter of Invitation from the invitee that includes a promise for financial support during the stay of foreign nationals (Parents and/or Grandparents) apart from providing identity documents such as PR Card, Canadian Passport, Canadian Citizenship et cetra.
  • Medical Insurance from Canadian Insurance Company fully paid and valid for minimum 1 year from the date of arrival with atleast $100,000 emergency coverage
janko-ferlic-sfL_QOnmy00-unsplash (1)
janko-ferlic-sfL_QOnmy00-unsplash (1)

Visitor Visa Extension (Visitor Record)

A foreign national on visitor visa/ eTA can apply to extend their stay in Canada as visitor by applying for Visitor Record. A visitor record is not a visitor visa but a document gives you the permission and status to stay as a temporary residency up to the expiry date on the document. A visitor record must be applied atleast 30 days before the expiry of the current status.